61. Narcissus Festival in Ausseerland
27TH – 30TH MAY 2022 OR 26TH – 29TH MAY 2022
The largest flower and folklore festival in Austri
Hiking in the spring over narcissus blooming meadows, be astonished from the flower sculptures, made out of narcissus and experience the customs and costumes of the Ausseerland. The Kingdom of Flowers of course needs regency, which is dignified for it - the Narcissus-Queen. Additionally, you can enjoy a lot of assorted bands, dance groups, crossbow shooting, Aussee original costumes, vintage cars etc. A trip to Austria’s largest spring flower festival is a memorable experience for all!
- 3 nights
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut / surrounding
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Day ticket for the 61st Narcissus Festival – on Sunday, 29th May 2022
- 8.00am – 11.00am viewing from the Narcissus figures in the city of Bad Aussee;
- The visitors can go from place to place to see the figures, the builders of the figures give informations about them right there, and the folk music is playing in the background.
- Bad Aussee is changing to a living fairground with tradition and music!
- 2.30pm – 4 pm boat parade on lake Altaussee (temporary time)1 x entrance and guided tour through the Lehárvilla in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Wine tasting of 2 wines (1x red and 1x white) in a “Stehbeisl” (pub) in Bad Ischl incl. snacks
- 1 x Cruise round trip on Lake Traunsee – Castle round trip – Duration: approx. 45 min.
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
- 26.05.2022 to 29.05.2022