Enjoy 229 km cross-country ski-tracks in the Ausseerland - Salzkammergut!
for Bad Mitterndorf, Pichl-Kainisch, Tauplitz Ort and Tauplitzalm
Here you can find all selling points for the different tickets.
The trails in Altaussee, Bad Aussee and Grundlsee are free of costs.
Award-Winning Cross-Country Ski Trails
Access the network of award winning cross-country ski trails covering 229.1 km here in the Ausseerland–Salzkammergut.
Excellent opportunities for your cross-country skiing holidays are guaranteed by our villages that have been awarded the seal of quality for cross-country ski trails.
Altaussee, Bad Aussee, Bad Mitterndorf, Pichl-Kainisch, Tauplitz, and Tauplitzalm fulfill the strict quality criteria defined by the seal of quality which guarantees:
Minimum length of cross-country ski trails of 5km, minimum width of 4-6m
- At least 1 classic and 1 skating track
- Signposts giving the km, direction and difficulty grading (easy, intermediate, difficult)
- Downhill and difficult sections have safeguards
- Permanent preparation or timely preparation in periods of changing weather
- Parkspace at the access point
- Ski-Doo with rescue sled and first aid kit
- Cross-country ski school
- Cross-country ski rental