Information obligation according to Section 5 (1) of the E-Commerce Act
Company name: Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association
Management: Pamela Binder
Address: Bahnhofstraße 132
Postal code/City: 8990 Bad Aussee
Tel.: +43 3622 54040-0
Fax: +43 3622 54040-7
Type of company: Corporation under public law
VAT ID: ATU 50800502
Government agency acc. to the ECA: District Administrative Authority Liezen
Disclosure according to Section 25 of the Media Act
Subject: The website contains information about the region Ausseerland - Salzkammergut.
Media owner: Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association
Branch of the media owner: A-8990 Bad Aussee
Place of business: Bahnhofstraße 132/8990 Bad Aussee
Management: Pamela Binder
Members: All member companies of the region acc. to the Styrian Tourism Act
Business purpose: The purpose of the company is promoting tourism offers for the region Ausseerland - Salzkammergut.
1. Content of the online offer
Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association does not guarantee the currentness, correctness, completeness or quality of the provided information. Liability claims against Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association related to material or immaterial damages resulting from the usage or non-usage of provided information or caused by usage of erroneous or incomplete information are principally excluded provided the author was not demonstrably culpable in an intentional or grossly negligent sense.
All offers are non-binding and subject to alteration. Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or permanently cease publication of parts of the pages or the entire offer without issuing a special announcement.
2. References and links
A liability obligation exclusively comes into effect for direct or indirect references to third-party Internet pages (“links”) outside of the author’s area of responsibility if Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association was aware of the content and technically able to prevent the usage of unlawful content if feasible.
Therefore, Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association expressly declares that linked pages were free of illegal content at the time of establishing the link. Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association has no influence on the current or prospective design or content of linked pages. The association hereby expressly distances itself from all content of linked pages that has been changed after establishing the link. This statement applies to all links and references established within the association's own web offer as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists maintained by Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association. The provider of the website for which the link has been established is solely liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and in particular for damages resulting from the usage or non-usage of information offered in this manner while the person who merely references the respective publication via links bears no responsibility.
3. Copyright and trademark law
Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association strives to observe the copyrights of all used graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in all publications, used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by itself or rely on license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All brands and trademarks stated within the web offer, which are possibly protected by third-parties are unreservedly subject to regulations of the valid trademark law and ownership rights of the respectively registered owners. The mere mentioning of brands and trademarks does not mean that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights!
The copyright for published objects created by the author himself resides solely with the author of the pages. Any reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without express consent from the author.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the web offer from which reference is made to this page. Other parts of the document remain untouched in regard to their content and validity if parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or do not fully comply with the valid legal position.
Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association, Baier, Baumgartner, Böhme, Die Tauplitz, various member companies, various organisers, Ehler, Fischwasser Österreich, GEPA Pictures, Geistberger, Gepp, Gigler, Gornikiewicz, Griese, GrimmingTherme, Grössinger, Gruber, Guggenberger, Hierzegger, Himsl, Huber, Kerschbaumer, Köck, Lamm, Loser Bergbahnen, Loser Outdoor GmbH, MirjaGeh, NarzissenBad, Narzissenfestverein, ÖBf, Österreich-Werbung, Parzer, Popp Hackner, Pirker, Pliem, Radspieler, Raich, Rastl, Remschak, Schifffahrt Altaussee, Schifffahrt Grundlsee, Salzwelten, Sams, Schwaiger, Seiberl, Stadler, Stadtgemeinde Bad Aussee, STG, Stieg, STMG, Tornow, Weinhäupl, Zink.
The rights to photos and engagements of member companies and events reside with companies and organisers.
All images may only be used upon written consent from Ausseerland - Salzkammergut Tourism Association or the photographer and operator.
Sharing with third parties is explicitly prohibited.
Disclaimer for content from OutdoorActive and virtual tour world
- Presented tours for hiking, walking, cycling or cycling races, mountain biking, motorbiking, horseback riding, climbing, cross-country skiing, ski or snowshoe tours, etc. are gratuitous tour suggestions that are exclusively provided as non-binding information. We do not intend to negotiate a contract with the users of this website. The usage of the provided data does not constitute a contract with us.
Data may only be used for private purposes; commercial usage of any kind is prohibited. Offering the data on commercially operated websites, sharing platforms, etc. or developing commercial products from these is especially prohibited. Users do not obtain the rights to the respective data by downloading.
The submitted tour suggestions have been collected with utmost care; nonetheless, we do not assume any liability for the correctness and completeness of the provided information.
We point out that all tour suggestions or the data and information associated with these contained in this website have not been submitted by us but by third persons (Section 16 of the ECA). We have no influence on whether the information provided within this website (distance, difficulty, elevation gain, description, etc.) is authentic, correct and complete. We do not check these third-party contents. For this reason, we do not assume any liability for the authenticity, correctness and completeness of the information.
Structural measures or other influences (e.g. mudslides and landslides or the like) can lead to temporary or permanent route changes (e.g. breaking away of a bridge or the like, etc.). Parts of the route or the entire route may no longer be driveable.
Data usage as well as using (driving, walking, riding, etc.) the suggested tours or trail networks is undertaken at one’s own risk and on one’s own responsibility. The user is especially responsible for route selection, orientation in the terrain, observance of traffic regulations, equipment and gear for tours stated under item 1 (e.g. bicycle equipment, etc.), wearing a helmet, assessment of personal abilities, hazard assessment and maintaining an appropriate speed. We exclude liabilities of any kind for damages incurred by using the suggested tours, in particular due to accidents.
- Some tours include streets with normal traffic. Please note that the usage of streets poses an increased danger potential, which can be avoided with caution and proper assessment and implementation of one’s own abilities. Therefore, approach an unknown tour slowly and cautiously. Always be mindful of possible dangers, and consistently monitor traffic. Do not depart from described routes.
Any usage of private streets, in particular forestry and agricultural roads may be subject to legal restrictions that must be observed and followed.
Road traffic regulations apply. Every user (e.g. cyclist, motorbiker) is independently responsible for the observance of these rules, the proper condition and adequate equipment of his bicycle/vehicle (lighting, brakes, etc.). Furthermore, each user is independently responsible for maintaining a speed that is appropriate to the situation and his own abilities and must keep an adequate distance to the person ahead. We expressly recommend to always ride by line of sight, wear a helmet and reflective clothing (or the like) as well as use permissible bicycle lighting.
- All tours require users to be in very good physical condition and prepare extensively. We strongly recommend only undertaking these tours in a state of optimal health.
We also recommend taking out an accident and liability insurance. Use a bicycle computer that displays the daily kilometres and is calibrated to the front wheel.
- We do not assume responsibility for the contents of external Internet pages; we are especially not liable for any contents or statements on these pages. Furthermore, we have no influence on the design and content of these pages to/from which users can navigate from/to www.ausseerland.at via hyperlinks. We do not continuously check pages to/from which users can navigate from/to www.ausseerland.at via hyperlinks. We also do not appropriate the content of pages to/from which users can navigate from/to www.ausseerland.at via hyperlinks.
- Specifically for mountain bikers – Fair play rules:
Mountain biking is one of the most beautiful recreational outdoor activities. On mountain bike tours, cyclists can experience mountains, lakes, alpine pastures and cabins in a whole new way. Some fair play rules apply for mountain biking in the forest in order to avoid conflicts:
- Pedestrians take precedence: We are considerate and friendly to pedestrians and hikers. We ring the bicycle bell and slowly pass pedestrians in case of encounters. In any case, we avoid heavily trafficked paths. Environmental consciousness: We do not leave any waste behind.
- Riding by half the line of sight: We ride with controlled speed and are ready to brake at half the line of sight especially in curves because obstacles must be expected at any time. Road damage, rocks, branches, interspersed wood, grazing animals, cattle guards, gates, forestry tractors, vehicles of authorised personnel are hazards that we must be prepared for.
- "Don't drink and drive!" ‘No alcohol’ also applies to mountain biking. Be considerate at service areas (bicycle rack usage, dirty shoes or clothing)
- Performing first aid is obligatory!
- Marked routes, riding bans and route closures: Stay within marked routes, and do not cross barriers; accept that these routes are primarily intended for agricultural and forestry use!
- Route closures are unavoidable at times and in your best interest. Cycling off-route and outside of approved times is punishable by law and makes us illegal bikers.
- We are guests in the forest and should therefore also act as guests by being mindful of forestry personnel and hunters. Cell phones and music players are taboo while mountain biking! Biking requires your full attention.
- Avoid making unnecessary noise. We only ride in broad daylight in order to be considerate of free-ranging animals. We always ride with a helmet (also when going uphill)! Take emergency supplies along: We always carry a repair kit and bandages.
- Realistic self-assessment: We do not overextend ourselves while riding in regard to conditioning. Take the degree of difficulty of the route into account and accurately assess your experience level and ability as a biker (brakes, bells, lighting)! Close pasture gates: We approach grazing animals at walking speed and close all pasture gates after passing through. We avoid startling animals resulting in flight and panic responses. Observing these simple rules ensures that nothing stands in the way of our enjoyment and athletic challenges that await us on the mountain and in the forest!
- Road traffic regulations: We follow road traffic regulations that apply on all mountain biking routes. Our bicycles must be in a technically flawless condition in accordance with road traffic regulations, i.e. proper brakes, bells, lighting. We check and maintain our mountain bikes regularly.
- Tour recommendations for hiking, walking, cycling and cycling races, mountain biking, motorbiking, horseback riding, climbing, cross-country skiing, ski or snowshoe tours, etc. as well as other data and information are provided without payment. We do not assume liability for the correctness of information nor for consequences of any kind resulting from the usage of tour suggestions by third parties (in particular by users of this website). We never check tour suggestions nor other statements and information submitted by you.
We do not intend to conclude a contract with persons who submit tour suggestions or other statements and information on this website. Submitting data (information) on our website does not constitute a contract with us.
By recommending tour suggestions, you take on a special responsibility towards other athletes. Please take this responsibility seriously and describe your tour suggestion with the greatest possible care according to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- Your tour suggestions must be submitted in a clear and unequivocal manner and must at least include the following criteria with adequate descriptions:
~ Start point
~ Detailed route description
~ Distance/Total length
~ Hazardous areas
~ Average riding time
~ Elevation gain
~ End point
If possible, provide an elevation profile.
- By submitting a tour recommendation, you commission us with saving your tour suggestion or statements on our website and permanently make your recommendation available to third parties, in particular to users of this website. We reserve the right to, at any time, partially or entirely block or delete your submitted tour suggestion and other statements or information without stating reasons. No claims of any kind can be derived from this.
Thank you for your efforts!
- We do not assume responsibility for the contents of external Internet pages, in particular for statements made on these pages. Furthermore, we have no influence on the design and content of these pages to/from which users can navigate from/to www.ausseerland.at via hyperlinks. We do not continuously check pages to/from which users can navigate from/to www.ausseerland.at via hyperlinks. We also do not appropriate the content of pages to/from which users can navigate from/to www.ausseerland.at via hyperlinks.
Storage, use and processing of personal data
We have committed ourselves to protecting the privacy of all persons who use our services as we keep personal data confidential. The respectively valid legal regulations are the basis for this.
We exclusively use your data in order to process your request properly. This means that only absolutely necessary information and data are stored and processed further.
Disclosure of Information
We do not forward your personal data to third parties. You will only receive e-mails from us. We do not publish personal information of users without express authorisation excluding exceptional cases. Such an exception exists in case there is reasonable suspicion that a user of this website has violated our rights and/or our property or the rights/property of other users. This applies irrespective whether the infringement was intentional or unintentional.